What’s in Jesus’ MP3 collection? I think 95% of it would be Christian Rock, but that stuff is so lame it’s really not worth paying for, so he’d probably just snarf it via BitTorrent or something. The other 5% would likely be Scandinavian death metal. But I digress.
The biggest question is: what would Jesus play his collection of pirated music on? Surely not an iPod, because Jesus doesn’t want anything to do with cults. The obvious safe choice for the Messiah would be the MP3 Cross! And as a good Christian, what better way for you do to your sheeplike duty than to own one yourself? You may not be Jesus, but now you can shove your beliefs in everyone’s face and look like a complete tool with minimum effort! DA LORD RAWKS, YO!!
I kinda think it would look more dramatic if it was covered in blood or something, but that’s just me. Or maybe if it came with a shroudlike carrying tote, wouldn’t that be cool?